Working on your BCIA certification?
We can help!
BCIA Accredited Supervision now available.
Where: Available in and from Houston, TX
When: Now – May 30, 2019. After this period from Europe.
How: On-site supervision or remote via Skype
- Neurofeedback (evidence-based techniques)
- QEEG informed Neurofeedback
- QEEG analyses and treatment planning
- Insights on EEG vigilance regulation and sleep
- Slow Cortical Potential Neurofeedback
About Our Global Trainer & Supervisor
Marleen Stam currently serves as Global Trainer for neuroCare Group. She trains mental health professionals worldwide in innovative neuromodulation techniques including TMS Therapy, QEEG informed Neurofeedback, QEEG acquisition and analyses, as well as sleep assessment such as actigraphy. Marleen is BCIA certified.
For more information, call Marleen Stam at +31-68-306-4461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org